List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    flac
From:       tech () bishop ! dhs ! org
Date:       2003-01-31 5:41:36

Do I mis-remember someone offering to add flac support to arts?  I just
searched the archives, and found the only mention of flac being with
regards to ogg support (and, in fact, my flac files are in ogg
containers).  But I swear someone relatively recently offered to
integrate, and I was wondering what the progress was.  Ideas?

Thanks,

D.A.Bishop