Hello, wolfgang.mueller@cui.unige.ch was having problems (Recipient not allowed to receive new mail messages by its SMTP server) and I've set the "nomail" flag in his account status after seeing that the problem wasn't fixed during a too long period of time (*). I'd like to take the opportunity to say that if anyone plans to change email or knows that a mail address will stop working, please change the suscription status if appropiate instead of leaving it there forever. (*) If that suscription is not fixed during the following month (the "nomail" flag is still set by end of February) and I receive no mail from its owner, I'll remove his suscription just so that we don't keep it forever there ( of course, he'll be welcome to suscribe again in the future with a correct account :) ). Greetings, -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE developer - larrosa@kde.org http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/ Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous ? -- Hobbes _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia