Hey there! I've almost finished the Lyrics plugin, but I wanted some user feedback to know if there is anything that must be done. Currently it can search for lyrics in several different places (and those places are all configurable), can make it follow the playlist (so that when the music changes it automatically starts the search) and can attach a url to a song (so that it won't have to search again after the song is found). I think that it is working fine (except for the configuration dialog, whose buttons don't all work), but it is always good to get feedback/bug reports from others. For those that want to test it, it is in the kdeaddons CVS module. Thanks a lot! :) Best regards, -- Ismael Orenstein (UIN 1293061) ismore@ieg.com.br _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia