List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: kdeextragear-1
From:       Oliver Bausinger <bausi () everest ! mathematik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       2002-07-03 20:47:12

On Wednesday 03 July 2002 22:32, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Wednesday July 03, 2002 01:26, Ismael Orenstein wrote:
> > On Wednesday 03 July 2002 16:43, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > >
> > > Hayes
> > > modplug playobject
> > >
> > > Anything else we should move to kdeextragear-1?
> > >
> > > Heh.. with the CD writers and these, kdeextragear-1 would be better
> > > renamed kdemultimedia-annex :-)
> >
> > Should my playlist plugin go there? What are the requisites to
> > kdeextragear ? (ie, it must be stable? :) )
>
> Yes, kdeextragear is a released package like any other.  It's basically
> kdenonbeta, only released.

I thought kdeextragear was made as a place to develop apps inside KDE CVS that
are NOT part of the release and that kdeextragear-? will not be released as a
complete package (like e.g. kdemultimedia). So perhaps such small stuff would
be better in kdeaddons?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Greetings
Bausi