List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    New NoatunStats version
From:       Ismael Orenstein <ismore () ieg ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-07-02 18:24:34

Hey there!

I was needing some statistics about my playlist, so I downloaded the
noatunstats plugin that is listed on noatun homepage. However, it is terribly
outdated... so, I've updated it to the lastest KDE and Noatun versions (the
auto* stuff had to be updated too). Just untar this package, add the admin
dir (I didn't include it because it is 140kb and everyone should have it) and
run Makefile.cvs to compile it.

It would be better if the package in the noatun page was updated as well...
what I must do in order to update it? (and how I prepare a KDE package? "make
distclean" is enough?)

Best regards,

--
Ismael Orenstein (UIN 1293061)