Having some weird behaviour with the new video stuff here.. System: LFS, 2.4.18, xine-lib from cvs (2 days old), kdemultimedia and arts from cvs (1 day old). Playing a movie works great for normal playback both in noatun and kaboodle, it's when I start to play around a bit stuff seems to go wacky.. 1) Going to fullscreen only makes the video exit the video-frame and appear at the same size as before somewhere else on my desktop (without a frame around it). 2) When playing a movie and then focusing another window the movie dissapears, still playing, but not visible anymore.. Right-clicking the video-frame gets the movie back, but as soon as I focus another window it disappears again. 3) Pausing a movie shows the freezed picture. Bringing up a context-menu over the videoframe removes the picture, removing the context-menu makes the picture reappear. -- \ Christian A Strømmen / \ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net / \ Web: www.realityx.net - Cell: +47 911 43 948 / Live your life by your dreams, not by the limits of reality... _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia