List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    CONFIDENTIAL  BUSINESS  PROPOSAL
From:       jaja yerima <yerimajaja2002 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 22:07:26

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

dear sir

     You may be suprise to receive this letter from me since you dont know me personally.  The \
purpose of my introduction is that I am JAJA YERIMA, the first son of DAVID YERIMA , the most \
popular farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country.

 I got your contact through network online hence decide to write you. Before the death of my \
father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US$7,000,000.00(seven million \
united states of America dollars)in one security company as he forsaw the coming danger in  \
zimbabwe.

This   money was deposited in a box as gemstones in to avoid much demurage from the security \
company.This amount was meart for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the new farm \
and establishment in Swiztland.

 This land problems came when Zimbawean president ROBERT MUGABE introduced a new land act \
reform who holly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers.

 And this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwe war returns and some lunatics in \
the society. It is against this background that I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our \
lives and currently staying in The Netherlands where we seek political asylum.That is why i  \
have decided to transfer my father' money to more reliable foreign account sinces the law of \
The netherland prohibits a refugee to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial \
transaction throughout the territorial zone of Netherland .                                     \
As the eldest son of my father , I am saddled to which the respobility of seeking a genuine \
foreign account where this money could be transfered without the  knowledge of my government \
who are bart on taking everything we have got.

The South Africa government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the delima of \
moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through the same experience \
in future, both countries have similar political history. I am seeking for a partner who I have \
to entrust my future and family in his hand, I must let you know that this transaction is risk \
free. If you accept to assist me and my family , all I want you to do for me , is to arrange \
with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their afiliate office here in \
the Netherlands. As I have already giving directives for the consignment to be brought to The \
Netherlands from South Africa.

 But before then all modalities will have to be put in place e.g change of ownership to the \
consignment and this money i intend to use for investment . I have two options for you , \
firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money or you can go into partnership \
with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country .  Which  ever  \
option you want , feel free to notify me. I have aslo mapped out 5% of the money for all kinds \
of expense incured in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am \
willing to give you 15% of the money while the remaining 80% will be for my investment in your \
country. Contact me with the above email address while i inmore you to maintain the absolute \
secrecy required in this transaction. and your phone and fax number will be need for the \
transaction.

Thanks God bless you

JAJA YERIMA .

Sign up to watch the FIFA World Cup video highlights from your desk!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en