List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: bug in noatuntags ? pure virtual method being called
From:       Ismael Orenstein <ismore () ieg ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-05-23 21:12:25

On Wednesday 22 May 2002 02:49, Charles Samuels wrote:

> tirsdag 21 mai 2002, 10:45 pm, skrev Charles Samuels:
> > perhaps you could LD_PRELOAD a function with
> > extern "C" __pure_virtual()
> > {
> >         volatile int x=1;
> >         while (x) sleep();
> > }
>
> .... and then fire it up in gdb :)

Thanks for the tip... it turned out I was wrong... I forgot a addRef()
somewhere in the code and my PlaylistItemData was destroyed before the
time...
How this ended up calling a pure virtual method I don't know, but I've fixed
it now... it has nothing to do with the PlaylistNotifier code.

Best regards,

--
Ismael Orenstein (UIN 1293061)
ismore@ieg.com.br