List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    arts-video timescale?
From:       Simon MacMullen <simon.macmullen () aspect-proteus ! com>
Date:       2002-04-10 14:06:52

What's the (very very approximate) timescale on arts video support? Is it
likely to be in 3.1?

The reason I ask is I've hacked up a video thumbnail creator (using KXAnim)
- it sucks quite badly but it's marginally usable. If arts-video is going to
be a long time coming I might as well package it up so others can use it.

Thanks,

Simon

PS: Reasons it sucks:

* It pops a video window up while generating the thumbnail and screen-grabs
it
* Do you need any more?