List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Problem with Noatun's tag loading scheme
From:       Ismael Orenstein <ismore () ieg ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-03-11 2:16:29

On Sunday 10 March 2002 23:11, Ryan Cumming wrote:
> On March 10, 2002 17:46, Charles Samuels wrote:
> > How is it more logical? Last I checked, smaller numbers come first when
> > sorted.  And renice -20 means a "high" priority.
>
> Sure, -20 is less nice than 0, which is less nice than 20. Similarily, -20
> is a lower priority than 0, which is a lower priority than 20.

Besides, If we sort by the priority value, then the ones that come first (the
ones with the smaller numbers) will have a lower priority, because the ones
that come after (the ones with higher numbers) will be able to overwrite any
property that they had set.

Best regards,
--
Ismael Orenstein (UIN 1293061)