List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Problem with Noatun's tag loading scheme
From:       Ryan Cumming <bodnar42 () phalynx ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2002-03-10 19:34:19

On March 10, 2002 11:15, Ismael Orenstein wrote:
> I agree with you in everything, but I think that the priority value means
> the order at which tag readers are proceessed (at least that's what
> noatun/library/noatuntags/tags.h says), so higher priority values means
> that they are *less* important (like the 'nice' value)

"anything larger than zero means that this should come later, negative numbers
mean it should come first" - tags.h

This works out nicely if you don't break once a tag loader returns true, and
makes the larger priority values actually mean higher priority. Personally, I
think we should try to make the API make more sense, not try to preserve
people's mistakes.

-Ryan