List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Fixing the .wav PlayObject issue
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2002-03-03 14:56:45

   Hi!

Rik Hemsley just fixed the outstanding issues in Neil Stevens
audiofile_artsplug in kdenonbeta. So its a playobject that can play both, huge
and small wave files now. If you want to, please test if it does the right
thing in all situations. I'd suggest using this instead of the other two
PlayObjects we have (fixing #15191) for KDE3.0.

Comments?

   Cu... Stefan