List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    noatun/arts: how to skip songs by switching desktops
From:       "Christophe Prud'homme" <prudhomm () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       2002-02-22 1:45:35

Hi all
since quite a while I have this bug with noatun/arts
whenever I listen to notaun (stream or mp3 or ogg) and I switch desktop then
there are some perturbations on the output(if I don't switch everything is
perfect). Now If I switch very quickly and many times in a row I manage once
in a while to make noatun skip to the next song.
Would you have any idea about what's happening?
I have the latest CVS
I tried both old scheduler and new one, gsl (I don't know if it would be of
importance)

Best regards
C.