List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    StereoVolumeControl with SimpleSoundServer
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2002-02-20 4:35:31

I'm sorry to post such simple questions to the list (again), but there just
isn't much documentation out there.

In my application, QTagger, which I'm in the process of porting to KDE 3 based
on some stuff I got from the list a few months ago, I'm now able to play,
pause, stop and seek using SimpleSoundServer.  The only other feature that
I'd really like to add is the ability to change the volume of a play object.

So, what's the easiest/best way to do this?  If there's documentation that I'm
missing or a good example out there, just point me to that.  Unfortunately
the Noatun source isn't exactly a nice crash course in aRts programming. :-(

Thanks, and sorry again.

-Scott