List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: m3u
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2002-02-14 21:04:50

No, arts doesn't support m3u.  So there are a few issues.  First, it shouldn't
crash if a non supported media type is attempted.  It doesn't crash in
standalone if I load an m3u, it just doesn't play it.  I don't know things
well enough to fix this in konq.  I'll try to look into it though and see
what I can find out.

Second either arts should be made to support m3u, which I don't know if that's
something that arts *should* support, or the default player should be
changed.

Do others get this behavior?

-Scott