List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    xmms-kde applet
From:       "H.McM" <h.mcmanus () elmerproductions ! com>
Date:       2002-02-06 9:16:34

Hi All.

I have tried to add the xmms applet into the kde kicker panel. It didnt work, so I \
tried to add it manually from the command line and got the following error.

$ appletproxy /usr/share/apps/kicker/applets/xmms-kde.desktop
WARNING: cannot find
ERROR: Failed to load applet DSO: libxmmskde

I have no idea what "applet DSO" means - can someone point me in the right direction \
as to what this error means and how to fix this error?

In /usr/lib I have the following two files, so I assume I have all the right packages \
installed : libxmmskde.so.1
libxmmskde.so.1.0.0

Thanks!

Hamster