List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Catalogue of internet Business service in Zhenye company
From:       kde-multimedia () kde ! org
Date:       2002-01-29 1:32:42

   Wuhan Zhenye Drinking water Development(LTD) Company was established in 1998. \
Adhering to the principle of quality, sincere, serving, innovation, we have engaged \
in the development of water purifying equipment and the diffusing of business \
information . While achieving  great  success in  posting and diffusing of internet \
information, We also have accumulated rich experience in this line. To achieve the \
aim of sharing internet information resources, we hope to introduce the following \
service to you.  1,The e-mail address list of enterprises and individuals in all \
lines. (date base of billions of e-mail address);The e-mail address list of \
enterprises and individuals in all lies in overseas countries. Billions of e-mail \
address with high-speed e-mail transferring software for free provided in your needs. \
2, Commercial information transferring service. Our high-speed transferring service \
can send specific information to the e-mail boxes of enterprises and individuals all \
over the world according to your needs. With the help of our service , you can get \
everywhere without stepping out of your home. We promise that your information can \
reach whenever there are internet. 3."purchase at once and free upgrade for all" \
service,. We provide free service to upgrade and update the e-mail address  that you \
buy. For detail please contact us! We are 24 hours at your service.
(our e-mail address: zhenye@yongjie-zy.com
website: http://www.china-everpure.com)
Tel: 0086-027-86796627,86775406,86777009(night)
We promise that the e-mail addresses we provide are and reliable.
We have data-bases that contain billions of e-mail address.
We will provide our best service.
We are definitely the best choice of  all the successful men of all ranks in the 21rh \
century.

Classified lists of business lines in China:

A. Facilities (8740000pieces) price:USD388.00
1.	schools 2. hospitals 3.offices4.foreign trade 5.techinique supervision bureau6. \
asset assessment 7.education department 8 safe guard 9 scientific research \
offices10.horticulture 11. broadcasting stations 12. TV stations 13.publish houses 14 \
news paper houses 15. film production  16.l go-betweens 17.notarization offices

B.Firms (34640000 pieces) price: USD1200.00
1.machinery and equipment 2.construction and decoration 3. hardwares 4. electronics \
5. computers 6. internet 7. textiles 8 chemistry 9 home-electric appliances \
10.clothes 11 real-estate 12 real-estate management 13.printing 14 import and export \
15 foods and provisions 16. drinks 17. materials 18 information transferring 19 \
stores and supermarkets 20 office appliances and stationeries 21 packages 22.hotels \
23 publish houses 24. mapping and exploration 25 restaurants 26. caps and shoes 27 \
air-lines 28 industrial appliances 29.conferences and exhibitions 30.furnitures 31 \
transportations 32. minerals and metal processing 33.tourist agencies 34 agriculture \
, forestry, pastoral farming and fishery 35 automobile  36. light industry and art \
crafts 37. cleanliness 38. social services 39 water , power and heat supplies 40 book \
stores 41. cigarettes 42 alcohol 43 .medicines and health care 44 . instruments 45. \
acoustics 46. videos 47.paper industry 48. biology techniques and programmes 49.oil \
and petroleum 50.internet usiness 51. entertainment 52. housewares 53, manufacturing \
54. plastics.

C. finance(1018000 pieces) price:USD800.00
1.	banks 2. stocks and securities 3. investment firms 4. auction 5 entrustment 6. \
real estate 7 management 8 . advertisement 9 personnel management 10. agencies.

D. Free mail services of websites , representatives of new consumers,  enormous \
resource of business opportunities (4650000pieces) price:USD680.00

International range (10 billion and 5 thousand millions pieces) \
price:USD1500.00/billion

Asia and pacific: Asia- Hong Kong- Taiwan- Singapore- India- Japan- Korea
America      : Canada- Spain- Brazil-Mexico- Argentina-
Europe       : Britain, Ireland-France- Germany-Denmark-Norway-Sweden - Spain
Other countries and areas

Purchase Manners:
(1) Account with Bank: 882138
 China Merchants Bank Head Office Shenzhen, China
 SWIFT Code: CMBCCNBS
 Beneficiary's account#: 0027 02434285
 Beneficiary's name: Yujian Zhang
 Tel: 0086-027-86796627
 (2) Account with Bank:
 Bank of Communications Wuhan Branch Dongting Sub Branch
 Beneficiary's account#: 40551260615682401
 Beneficiary's name : Yujian Zhang
 Tel: 0086-027-86796627
 (3)Purchase by mail remittance :
Address: 102, unit. 1 building. 108 Dong Ting Hua Yuan  Wuchang Qu , Wuhan , China
Postal code: 430077
Beneficiary's name: Yujian Zhang