List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: adding properties to a C++ class
From:       Scott Wheeler <scott () slackorama ! net>
Date:       2001-12-18 9:46:49

Yes, I have planned on picking up another C++ book.  I currenly have
"Navigating C++ and Object Oriented Design" by Paul and Gail Anderson, but
its index is lacking and so it really isn't great as a reference.

I've actually written several thousand lines of C++ on a handful of projects,
but there are still a lot of things that I just don't understand (yet).  I've
programmed in a very motley collection of languages before, but have learned
C++ mostly as I go.  When I was in school we were still mostly using Pascal.
:-)

So would others recommend this book?  I've also been considering  "The C++
Programming Language" by Bjarne Stroustrup as it appears that it would be a
good reference.

-Scott