List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: KSBLive
From:       Stephan de Georgio <sd24 () ukc ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-12-14 10:50:39

On Friday 14 December 2001 8:16 am, George Staikos wrote:
>     Oooh excellent.  :)  A first report of success!  Please send me any bug
> reports if you have any, or feature requests.  Quite honestly I can't test
> any of this since I don't have the hardware to do it right now.  I just saw
> a need so thought I would fill the void. :)
>
>    In particular, once the Audigy driver is stabilized, I would like to
> integrate some of the DSP features directly into this too.  I think that
> would be quite useful.

There is one thing that would be cool: I don't always use kde (sometimes i
feel like using enlightenment) an I wondered if there is a way to get the
digital output to turn on when I start enlightenment as well as kde.  Is
there a DCOP call I could use or something along those lines
Thanks,

--
Stephan
e-mail - sd24@ukc.ac.uk