List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    KSBLive
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-25 23:50:55

KSBLive in CVS (under kdenonbeta) seems to work now.  I would appreciate it
if there is anyone out there with an SBLive/Audigy and HEAD installed who
could give it a test.  I think it will compile with KDE 2.2.x also but no
guarantees or support on that.  There are currently three options to test,
and basically I can test none of them since I don't have a Live Drive or
digital speakers.  All I know is that they S/PDIF goes digital (nice squeal
on analogue speakers).  I would also appreciate any GUI or feature
suggestions.

Thanks

--

George Staikos