List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    make -f Makefile.cvs fails ...:(
From:       yiannis <ssya () ath ! forthnet ! gr>
Date:       2001-10-15 14:07:23

I wanted to give a try to kde3 ...
All went well  kdelibs, kdebase, kdenetwork, kdeadmin, kdeutils, kdegraphics
but no kdemulimedia

---->
ssya@yiann:~/src/kdemultimedia > make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
aclocal: configure.in: 1488: macro `AM_PROG_AS' not found in library
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
ssya@yiann:~/src/kdemultimedia >
----->
Having no idea of Makefiles & friends any help would be highly apriciated

Ps. I am no on the list so either mail me or I will check the arcives