On Saturday 22 September 2001 10:36 pm, you wrote: > > > addDirectory(/home/martial/.mcop/trader-cache,) > > > UnixManager: got notifyIO > > > socketconnection created, fd = 7 > > > MCOP ObjectManager: can't find implementation for Noatun::Session. > > > MCOP ObjectManager: can't find implementation for > > > Noatun::StereoEffectStack. > > > > This tells me that noatun has been mispackaged (you're using binaries) > > > > these objects exist in a libnoatunarts.so, the files: > > > > Equalizer.mcopclass RawScopeStereo.mcopclass > > EqualizerSSE.mcopclass Session.mcopclass > > FFTScope.mcopclass StereoEffectStack.mcopclass > > FFTScopeStereo.mcopclass StereoVolumeControl.mcopclass > > Listener.mcopclass StereoVolumeControlSSE.mcopclass > > > > should exist in the directory $KDEDIR/lib/mcop/Noatun > > > > My suggestion is to report this to the person that created the binary > > packages that you installed. > > As it turns out I have compiled all the libs, base and > multimedia parts. But, from what you are saying they all have to be in > the same base, and that must be the problem since I split the > destination directory (using the "prefix" option of configure). I will > try this again by. A symlink might be enough. This may be the cause of many of our problems. Stefan, care to elaborate? > Many thanks for this lighting fast answer. No problem :) _______________________________________________ Kde-multimedia mailing list Kde-multimedia@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia