List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Noatun refuses to start
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-23 5:18:06

On Saturday 22 September 2001 09:47 pm, Martial MICHEL wrote:
> addDirectory(/home/martial/.mcop/trader-cache,)
> UnixManager: got notifyIO
> socketconnection created, fd = 7
> MCOP ObjectManager: can't find implementation for Noatun::Session.
> MCOP ObjectManager: can't find implementation for
> Noatun::StereoEffectStack.

This tells me that noatun has been mispackaged (you're using binaries)

these objects exist in a libnoatunarts.so, the files:

Equalizer.mcopclass               RawScopeStereo.mcopclass
EqualizerSSE.mcopclass            Session.mcopclass
FFTScope.mcopclass                StereoEffectStack.mcopclass
FFTScopeStereo.mcopclass          StereoVolumeControl.mcopclass
Listener.mcopclass                StereoVolumeControlSSE.mcopclass

should exist in the directory $KDEDIR/lib/mcop/Noatun

My suggestion is to report this to the person that created the binary
packages that you installed.