List:       kde-mobile-users
Subject:    Re: [Kde-mobile-users] Kontact Touch 4.8 Packages (conflict free installation)
From:       Andre Heinecke <aheinecke () intevation ! de>
Date:       2012-03-09 8:36:22

Hi,

Am Freitag 09 M=E4rz 2012 06:35:40 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> Andre Heinecke wrote:
> > I just had a look and our buildserver was stuck since november so there
> > were no updates since. Some build process hang up with 100% CPU since
> > then... I've restarted it so there should be new snapshots coming along.
>
> I think this has happened again. Perhaps you should set up some Nagios to
> look at it? :)
Some strangeness there, system was up and running and when i connected to t=
he =

screen session watching the build processes everything was running. But i c=
an =

see from the reports that the builds were stopped for 10 days. So I must ha=
ve =

triggered something, thanks for noticing.

We had a hardware failure on that system from 10.2. - 28.2.

Regards,
Andre

-- =

Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr=FCck | AG Osnabr=FCck, HR B =
18998
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner