List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    Re: Kontact Touch for SailfishOS
From:       Chris Mailer <chris.newsmail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-18 9:16:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

These are great news but for some reason obviously  not a single
kf5-package compiled on arm architecture according to
https://build.merproject.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Aplfiorini%3Amaui%3Adevel%3Akf5#
So it will probably take some time to get it running, right?

I read elswhere that KDE is merging the touch- and traditional desktops
anyways, allowing some kind of "smooth" switch between environments? What
does that mean for dedicated mobile apps such as Kontact touch?