List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    Re: Kontact Touch running on Harmattan
From:       Andre Heinecke <aheinecke () intevation ! de>
Date:       2011-10-24 10:52:20

Hi,

On Monday 24 October 2011 11:17:03 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Friday 21 October 2011, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've begun adopting our Kontact Touch maemo5 fremantle packages to maemo
> > 6 (meego 1.2 Harmattan). Today i was finally able to install and run
> > kdepim (and sync and send mails etc ;) )
> >
> > To be honest i was really amazed at how fast and reactive it is on the
> > n950. It's totally fun after having worked with it on the n900 (or
> > WinCE... ) to see it now on a handheld device responding as we always
> > thought it should respond :) We'll probably make a Video to show you.
>
> wow, nice :D
>
> would be possible to land those packages on obs or would mean too much
> adaption work? (or obs too broken;)
I mostly developed them locally because here i have a faster buildsetup the=
n =

in the obs and also had problems getting the commandline interface to work. =

And working with the webui is even more pain ;)

Once all dependency problems i would like to upload my packages into rzr's =

repository because they already depend on it and it is the largest communit=
y =

repo.

Ultimately it would be nice to have them in a build service with continous =

integration (afaik the meego public buildservice does not offer source syst=
em =

integration)

Regards,
Andre

-- =

Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabr=FCck | AG Osnabr=FCck, HR B =
18998
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner