List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    Move wiki content to community wiki
From:       Artur de Souza <asouza () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-11-22 9:56:50

Hi everybody,

While updating the wiki with the stuff of the sprint, I realized that
we were not following the guideline of using the community wiki for
our own stuff while keeping techbase aimed for "3rd part developers".
So the wiki now is: http://community.kde.org/KDE_Mobile . Of course I
put the a link to the new page on the old techbase one :).

I also would like to ask the ones that have any content there to check
and update your stuff (I moved all the pages but mistakes can happen).

Thanks,

Artur