List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    Fwd: pre-meego irc meeting
From:       Chani <chanika () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-04 13:00:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

ah, I knew i was forgetting something... there are probably some people on
this list who are going to the meego conference, right?
if that's you, there's an IRC meeting you might find interesting - some of us
are going to discuss what we want to do at the conference and how to talk to
people about kde n'stuff.

if you want to join that discussion,
add yourself to the poll: http://www.doodle.com/3iqx5pdbm5nhrtwf

--