List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    distributing kde apps in maemo repositories
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-10-18 0:08:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!
I've been working recently on KAlgebra mobile version and I'd like to push
it for maemo repositories.

How much of a bad idea would you think it would be to make kdecore and kdeui
into maemo repositories? I guess the best would be to have to do it when
PR1.3 (expecting Qt 4.7) is released but I think we should start to think
about it.

Note: it's not yet on a relase state, I just would like to have it there, I
have contacted someone who is interested on contributing the package, so I
just need to fullfill my dependencies :).

Note 2: While it isn't ready, would it be possible to push packages on the
kdab repositories? To be able to have it together, at least.

Thanks!
Aleix