List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    Re: Compiling kde stuff in the scratchbox
From:       Bjoern Ricks <bjoern.ricks () intevation ! de>
Date:       2010-10-15 7:53:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

did you use the packages from files.kolab.org/local/maemo?
For these packages we are using maemo-optifiy
(http://maemo.gitorious.org/maemo-af/maemo-optify) to bypass the opt problem
(http://wiki.maemo.org/Opt_Problem). maemo-optify installes all files (>2k)
in /opt/maemo/usr/ and creates symlinks in /usr to this directory. Therefore
kde4-config should work without any problems.

[sbox-FREMANTLE_ARMEL: ~] >
ls -l /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake
lrwxrwxrwx 1 maemo maemo 67 Oct 13
11:51 /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake -> \
/opt/maemo/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake

Regards,
Björn

--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/