List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    Porting KDE code to devices
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-09-10 0:50:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I've been willing to get to work on a Maemo port of KAlgebra (KDE Edu). For
the libraries (which is the part I need to port, it's going to need a new UI
anyway) I just need some kdelibs's i18n stuff. Is there any way I could
install that even if without all the dependencies to start to try to have
smth working?

Thanks!
Aleix