Hi, Am 09.06.10 12:11, schrieb Rolf Offermanns: > Hi All, > > I have kmail-mobile up and running. > > Some first notes: > > - update README: kmail-mobile needs to be started with the > kmail-mobile.sh script, not just "kmail-mobile". > Fixed. The difference is only that the shell script sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /opt/qt4-maemo5 if libqt4 packages are installed on the device which is default with PR1.2. Kmail mobile uses QML and therefore needs the libqt4-experimental packages. > - I get many qml warnings, I guess this is OK for now? > Can be ignored. > - I did not manage to setup an account yet. I tried really hard. :) > -> I tried gmx, web.de, googlemail > -> with and without the "autodetect server settings" setting enabled > -> The wizard makes it easy to do the wrong thing(s). Often there is > something going on asynchronously (checking server settings), but you > don't "see it" and the buttons are still enabled so I can push "Next" or > "Finished" while something else is still in progress in the background. > > -> The new account wizard reported a successfull account creation > multiple times during my tests, but none of the accounts show up in the > list (I assume a new account will appear below the "Local folders" entry?). > It should show up yes. During my tests the imap server was only available after restarting kmail mobile. > -> After several tries I now get a "agent creation timeout" every > time I try. I checked the process list and I see about a dozend > akonadi_imap|pop3_resource processes. It looks like there is one for > every try I did. I already did "akonadictl stop" and waited for every > process to end, but after I started kmail-mobile again they all came back. > For every try a new resource and a new identity were created. To remove all settings you have to delete .config/akonadi (contains akonadi settings), .local/share/akonadi (contains database files) and .kde (you have to keep .kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl!) > Can someone tell me how to get to a clean state again? > I would also like to know which kind of feedback/tests you are most > interested in, so I can focus my attention to these topics. > > _______________________________________________ Kde-mobile mailing list Kde-mobile@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-mobile