List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    [Kde-maemo] KDE Platform Profiles: Action list
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-10 10:59:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello list,

Just to let you know that I took the time this morning to go through our large
spreadsheet to extract an action list from it:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Maemo/PlatformModifications

Some of the items there are almost junior jobs really, some are definitely
larger and rather advanced modifications, there's also a couple where not the
details are known and requires further investigation (I've particularly in
mind the dependency of libkio on libstream*).

That should help the coordination. Note that it's perfectly possible that we
missed some potential cuts, so feel free to add more there. Also, it's clearly
focusing on the base platform (kdelibs and kdebase runtime), information about
other modules are definitely welcome as well.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net