On Monday 26 April 2010, Kevin Ottens wrote: > Hence this mail, I'd need to know if we'd be fine breaking binary > compatibility on those platforms in this case? It really depends on how big > the installed base is for KDE/Mac and KDE/Windows and how strong our > commitment on those targets is so far. Do we have any official "stable" > release on it? etc. For OSX it shouldn't be much of a problem: the installed base is probably quite small, and some apps (like amarok) package everything in one bundle, and else people use fink or macports to install KDE, and then upgrading should be easy. I'm not aware of any KDE app released for OSX that depends on an existing installation of the KDE platform. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org _______________________________________________ Kde-maemo mailing list Kde-maemo@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-maemo