List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    [Kde-maemo] Packaging Plasma-Mobile...
From:       ervin () kde ! org (Kevin Ottens)
Date:       2010-03-10 6:57:05

On Tuesday 9 March 2010 21:55:55 Markus wrote:
> I can't help you with your specific problem, but wouldn't extending
> Novell's Build Service to include a Maemo 5 target be very convenient? It
> already supports regular Debian and ARM, so it shouldn't be too much
> hassle, right?

Yes, it would definitely be convenient, although indeed that doesn't solve the
problem at hand (writing the packaging rules) it's more the buildbot side of
life.

Note that MeeGo will apparently use the OBS. I'm not sure we can do anything
about Maemo5 builds (I'll check with the OBS guys but I guess they're too
swamped to import Maemo5 there) but once MeeGo gets public we'll hopefully get
that for free.

Regards.
--
K?vin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net