List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    [Kde-maemo] Transform list to "mobile"? (Re: KDE Platform Mobile)
From:       bernhard () intevation ! de (Bernhard Reiter)
Date:       2010-03-09 10:17:30

Am Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010 16:30:31 schrieb Kevin Ottens:
> Hello Mae^WMeego interested people[*],

> [*] I knew I should have asked for a kde-mobile list. ;-)

Seriously should be rename this list to something else that is more
appropriate?

Candiate would be "kde-mobile", though we could even try to be more specific,
because nettops, netbooks and laptops are all mobile devices,
but we will focus on the smaller end I think.

Also, something like the kPad [**] will not be mobile but a sofa like device
probably with a touch screen and acceleration sensor.
"kde-handhelds", "kde-touchy-feeling-not-really-meant-as-serious-suggestion"?
 ;)

Bernhard

[**] there is no kPad, of course.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.
Intevation GmbH, Osnabr?ck, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabr?ck, HRB 18998
Gesch?ftsf?hrer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner