List:       kde-maemo
Subject:    [Kde-maemo] K Guitar
From:       ervin () kde ! org (Kevin Ottens)
Date:       2010-02-21 9:27:07

On Monday 1 February 2010 15:24:14 acano at dsic.upv.es wrote:
> Well, after your "long answer" I think that it could be better to help
> you on the packaging and downsizing efforts, instead of rewriting the
> user interface in QT.

Excellent!

> Please, could you tell me how could I help you?

Sure, we're mostly coordinating on #kde-maemo these days so you could maybe
join us there. Also we have a package matrix in progress, you could help us
complete it, or take care of some of the packages still not assigned to
someone:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Maemo

Regards.
--