List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: Building RKWard on Mac (continued from private discussion)
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-06-08 10:37:27

On Thursday June 08 2017 10:13:35 Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:

Hi

One more thing:

> Because I needed some commits later on that branch.
> https://cgit.kde.org/rkward.git/log/?h=work/frameworks-Mac

We should find the right place to make the frontend activate itself after starting \
up. Right now the user must click on it because something during the startup process \
steals focus. I suspect the rbackend (which doesn't behave entirely like an "agent" \
should, probably because R attempts to give it a UI).

R.