List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] OSX/CI: konversation still fails to run properly
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-23 22:33:48

On Monday February 23 2015 15:15:11 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Rene,
>
> I'm not sure what sort of strings trigger the menu role heuristics. In
> konversation's settings menu on linux I see 4 entries that start with
> "Configure" namely "Configure Shortcuts...", "Configure Toolbars...",
> "Configure Notifications...", and "Configure Konversation...". Is that what
> you mean? On OS X it is putting the "Configure Konversation..." one in
> konversation -> Preferences as I expected, not sure what those QCocoaMenu
> warnings are about.

Yes, that's what I mean, though that doesn't explain that the warning messages keep \
popping up when using the app. Those "standard" menu actions are (usually) created \
and installed only once. It could be however that Konversation keeps rebuilding its \
menus.

NB: if you're not using any of my patches you're lucky that the appropriate menu ends \
up under Preferences. That probably means it's created first, or the others have \
their role set to something that's not heuristic.

R.