List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] kwallet and the OS X keychain
From:       "René_J.V._Bertin" <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-29 11:19:54

On Jul 29, 2014, at 12:54, Eric Gallager wrote:

> This reminds me, the configure script for subversion checks for both kwallet \
> support and for OSX KeyChain support... is there any point in configuring it with \
> both if kwallet is just using the system keychain as a backend in the first place?

I don't really use subversion, but see it has a +disable_keychain variant suggesting \
that by default it uses the OSX keychain (which doesn't mean it does not also check \
kwallet ...)

Anyway, you're right, but will leave it up to the subversion maintainer(s) to decide \
how to proceed once a decision has been made concerning kwallet's integration with \
the OSX KeyChain.

R.