List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Repository for patches to fix KDE Problems on OS X
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-28 8:56:10

Hi Marko and Nicolas,

On 27/06/2014, at 5:34 PM, Marko K=E4ning wrote:
> regarding Ian's patches I planned to include them right away into
> our "MacPorts/KDE tree=94 git repository at KDE=92s playground [1],
> but perhaps this won=92t be needed, if you, Nicolas, are already well
> on the way to include them into MacPorts=92 kdelibs4?!

The KCrash and Dr Konqi patches are OK to include anywhere and will at least
improve the handling of crashes in KDE apps on OS X, but I plan to have them
reviewed on ReviewBoard, so they may change a little over time or even be
incorporated into KDE 4 and KF 5 mainline repositories.

I will keep you informed.

Cheers, Ian W.