List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Patches for KDE [was: Fixes for Filelight utility and LSkat game]
From:       Nicolas Pavillon <nicos () macports ! org>
Date:       2014-05-20 16:19:07

Hello, =

I committed the update to 4.12.5 on Macports, and included the patch for th=
e missing objects. I also made a patch to force raster graphics as discusse=
d on the mailing list. I tested it a little bit, but did not do real system=
atic checks. I considered that a stable release was a good place to include=
 it and assess for unforeseen effects, instead of waiting the time when the=
 upgrade would be for a major release. =

Cheers, =

Nicolas

On May19, 2014, at 0:14, Nicolas Pavillon <nicos@macports.org> wrote:

> Hello, =

> =

>> Oh, I thought this concerned only those three ports. Now I see there are=
 even more=85 ;-)
>> =

>> OK, I=92ll check the other kde4 ports next week.
> =

> Just in case, I am not sure it would be necessary. I think I got all of t=
hem covered in the patches for 4.12.5 that I will commit shortly. =