List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Fixes for Filelight utility and LSkat game
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-09 2:59:50

Thanks very much for the nice responses, everybody.  And thanks
for getting the fixes into the MacPorts KDE 4.12.4 stream, Nicolas.

That puts us ahead of KDE 4.12 in a small way, as there will be no
more releases of KDE 4.12 after KDE 4.12.5 (29 April 2014).  That
branch is now closed to commits from KDE developers.

On 09/05/2014, at 6:41 AM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> On May 7, 2014, at 11:20 PM, Nicolas Pavillon <nicos@macports.org> wrote:
>> By the way, I did not mention it right away, but I had also added the pa=
tch to LsKat on Macports, so that it should be ok with the current version =
(4.12.4) until the upgrade.
> =

> =

> It is a pleasure to watch the progress. Thank you Ian, Nicolas and M=E4rk=
o.

Well, as the Tao Te Ching says, "Every journey of a thousand miles begins
with a single step."  But these are just small steps.

More importantly, I would like to be able to build KDE 4.13, as a basis for
further fixes and testing, especially for testing the fix to ensure that Ma=
cPorts
always uses Raster graphics and for delving into why Dr Konqui and bug
reporting do not work on Mac OS X.

But I am almost giving up on building KDE 4.13.

All the best, Ian W.