List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Avoiding baloo trouble
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-05-01 16:26:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Mario,

On 01 May 2014, at 17:53 , Mario Fux <kde-ml@unormal.org> wrote:
> Just that we don't spread FUD.
that was not my intention. :-) Just concern about how we keep away from trouble like that.

> Baloo is quite fast and much better than the Nepomuk system.
Yep, that’s all I heard so far, which is why I was so surprised to find those posts…

> But of course on Mac it'd make sense to disable it (at least for the moment).
Yes, as discussed in length with respect to Apple’s Spotlight and possible collisions between the two.

Greets,
Marko

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]