List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] RKWard
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-27 20:41:10

Hi Meik,

On 27 Apr 2014, at 16:26 , meik michalke <meik.michalke@uni-duesseldorf.de>=
 wrote:

OK, I=92ve just - perhaps only temporally - trashed the binary and debug su=
bports on MacPorts. Please refer to the ticket regarding jmr=92s complaint.=
 Perhaps you=92ve an idea how to fix that easily.

> if your time allows you might have a look at the update_bundle.sh bash sc=
ript =

I=92ll check that as soon as I can get to it. For now I=92ll check whether =
I can give more feedback regarding my trials to run the app on Mavericks.

Please check the ticket also regarding the use of gcc 4.7 AND 4.8!

Greets,
Marko