List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] KDE 4.13
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-27 13:50:54

On 27/04/2014, at 8:11 PM, mk-lists@email.de wrote:
> > Also, I would like to target the early bug-fix releases of 4.13 for cleanups
> > of KDE portability problems on Apple OS X. Would a -devel port be good?
>
> I guess so, but the effort to maintain devel ports or variants is very high and I \
> can imagine that Nicolas doesn't want to invest that much time extra. He's got \
> enough to do with the normal releases.

Maybe I used the wrong term.  I meant an early stable release of 4.13
with -devel or something else as a suffix, so that it would not be
automatically picked up by 'sudo port upgrade outdated', but would be
available for testing - with no guarantees.  I was not implying that it
should follow the master branch.

Cheers, Ian W.