List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Fixing graphics problems in KDE/Qt on Apple OS X
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-27 8:54:20

Hi Ian,

> I tried the ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist approach and it worked (I am on Lion, \
> 10.7.5),

I've found that using that plist file was used by Meik in RKWard [1] as well, \
although for another purpose.

> except that QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM was then defined for *every* environment (e.g.
> Terminal). Not too bad, I suppose. It is unlikely there are any synonyms for that \
> symbol in non-Qt apps.

Since this is indeed messing with the user's global settings it might not be the best \
approach though...

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=RKWard_on_Mac