List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] "Problems of KDE software" wiki page on MacPorts
From:       meik michalke <meik.michalke () uni-duesseldorf ! de>
Date:       2014-04-13 17:36:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi marko,

Am Sonntag, 13. April 2014, 16:08:20 schrieb mk-lists@email.de:
> I've tried to use your updated port files, but both let me run into another
> crash over here [1].

ah, looking at it from here, the crashes with the portfile from the original
ticket are to be expected, because support for R 3.0 was introduced with
RKWard 0.6.1, so 0.6.0 will not work any more :-/ therefore the SVN versions
of the portfiles are the only ones of interest at the moment. i'll have to
check whether they still run with R from MacPorts, as i said we gave up on
that a while ago (problems started when R was replaced by R-framework).

sorry for the fuzz, i'll have to dig into this later, as i only have access to
our build mac in my office at the university (i personally don't use macs
except for work on this port).

> Perhaps it is all Mavericks related, who knows.
>
> But so far I cannot run your application, neither the last release, nor
> r4783.

that's too bad :-( thanks a lot for trying! i'll get back to you when i had a
chance of re-building it on my system, to try to find out why it works here
and not for you.

this thread is getting a bit off-topic anyway, i suppose ;-)

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke