List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] Randa Meetings 2014 and KDE-Mac
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-12 15:21:26

On 12 Apr 2014, at 15:08 , Mario Fux <kde-ml@unormal.org> wrote:
> What about this techbase page, is this still ok?
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Mac_OS_X/MacPorts

OK, I had a quick look at it now and have to say that I have never ever followed such \
a path of installation. This obviously allows to have the whole build environment in \
your user directory. And all this in parallel to an underlying MacPorts installation…
Well, I can’t figure out now how those two can coexist without interference.

That’s why I guess I wait for Ian, who might have chosen to install KDE like that for \
kde-mac@kde.org