List:       kde-mac
Subject:    [KDE/Mac] "Problems of KDE software" wiki page on MacPorts
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-10 21:24:36

Ian and Nicos, I think we should also address the persisting license issues on the \
"Problems of KDE software" wiki-page!!!

I recall that you both have written in some previous posts (on MACPORTS-DEVEL as well \
as KDE-DEVEL) about these annoying license conflicts which force us on MacPorts to \
build more ports from source than we’d like, since we can’t use binary port \
distribution for them. (Of course, I could try to hunt for those lines of you two in \
my Mail.app, but perhaps you’re faster than me. :-D )

Also, I am up far too late once again and therefore head off to bed now. Good night \
kde-mac@kde.org